Date: Saturday 30th October
Time: 10am – 1pm
Cost: R350 (Excluding materials)
Venue: Online using Zoom
Hosted by: Indigogreen (www.indigogreen.co.za)
What is unique about this creativity workshop?
Many people experience a lot of anxiety, and even torment, relating to the creative process. I have come to realise that it doesn’t have to be like this!
The best place to start is from a state of calm, which makes you open and receptive to the creative flow. To access this state we use yoga practices, including asana (postures), breathing (pranayama) and sound vibrations (chanting mantra). And then we move onto making an artwork.
What to expect from this workshop:
1. Introduction – We will unpack our beliefs relating to creativity and art making.
2. Participate in the yoga practice.
3. Create an intuitive and spontaneous artwork.
4. Write a journal reflection on your process.
5. Debriefing – Share aspects of our experience and insight to guide your future artmaking practice.
Contact Wendy for additional details and to book your spot: email@example.com